Tuesday, May 22, 2012

DIY Subway signs.

Hello, world. I apologize for disappearing again. Life is a bit crazy with changes and adjustments, but things are slowly getting by to normal. I have been meaning to post my subway signs for a while now, but I have just been to lazy. But as I am sitting here in my breezeway listening to the rain (By the way, I love rainy days like this.....) I thought there is no better time than the present! 


These subway signs are a DIY project, but I do not have any tutorial because it happened way before I even considered blogging. But I will refer you to my friend's blog, Tello & Rose, because she used the same method as me. The only difference is the font of the letters and I got my canvas's at Ocean State Job Lot for $5 a piece. I used my mothers Cricket machine for the letters. So let me know what you think and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment