Wednesday, March 21, 2012

sunny and sequins.


As you have probably noticed, I have changed the name of the blog and overall theme. I wanted to keep it simple, so I promise from now on that the name will not change. I cannot promise that the style won't; as my computer skills grow, I may still tweak the look and feel of the blog. You can tell I work in retail, everything changes with the seasons! But today, with the weather so beautiful, I wanted to share one of my favorite outfits of all time! I wear this shirt for every possible outfit, and the shoes.....are just so much fun....and since today was such a beautiful day i couldn't help but think of this outfit. (top:J.crew factory;Skirt and shoes: J.Crew retail) what is your favorite outfit? is it time to take it out of the closet and throw it on for kicks!

No comments:

Post a Comment