Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Fantastic finds under $20!

So, my lovely, amazing husband gave me a budget of $20 dollars per week for discretionary spending for the new year ( he doesn't believe I can stay within the parameters). Well I gladly take the challenge. And I was so excited to see how far I could stretch my money, that I went out to my top shopping destinations Savers and Sally Ann's (affectionately known as Salvation Army) to buy.....yup you called it clothes! And look at my findings.


Awesome vintage Dress for $1.99. I just loved the sequin bow. It looked like something i would find at H&M;though I do need to hem it.

My favorite show production(Cirque du Soleil on DVD) $3.99 and two vintage skirts $2.99 and $5.99
Two J.Crew sweaters $1.00 and $1.99
J.Crew khaki Pencil Skirt $1.99




And I was so proud that I could also create two new outfits with my finds. A fantastic day in my book!

1 comment: